Today we're bringing you over 45 of our favorite gluten-free Easter recipes that are perfect for your celebrations. Whether you opt to celebrate with a big Easter brunch spread, a big family dinner, or a more casual gathering of friends and family, we've got you covered with breakfasts, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts!
Easter Appetizer Recipes
How to Make a Charcuterie Board — Personal Favorite!
Whipped Honey Feta Dip — Personal Favorite!
Easter Brunch Recipes
Gluten Free Overnight Waffles — Personal Favorite!
Sausage Tomato Frittata — Personal Favorite!
Quiche Lorraine — Personal Favorite!
Easter Main Dish Recipes
- Honey-Glazed Ham
- Balsamic Pork Loin Roast
- Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb — Personal Favorite!
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Honey Mustard Pork Roast
- Roasted Mayo Chicken
- Instant Pot Chipotle Brisket
- Easy Citrus Roasted Salmon — Personal Favorite!
- Easy Roasted Duck with Plum Sauce
Easter Side Dish Recipes
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Cardamom Sauce — Personal Favorite!
- Spring Salad
- Cauliflower “Potato” Salad
- Basic No-Stir Polenta
- Ginger Orange Caramelized Carrots — Personal Favorite!
- Loaded Twice-Baked Whipped Potatoes
- Spring Shaved Veggie Salad
- Creamed Spinach
- German Potato Salad — Personal Favorite!
- Browned Butter Parsnip Mash
- Spring Vegetable Salad
- Easter Carrot Cookie Cake — Personal Favorite!
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Cut Out Sugar Cookies – cut them into Easter shapes and decorate!
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars — Personal Favorite!
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Lemon Curd Puddings
- Strawberry Shortcake Skillets
- Creamsicle Chia Puddings
- Paleo Carrot Cake with Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Frosting
- No-Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Bars — Personal Favorite!
There you have it – over 40 of our favorite Easter recipes that are also perfect for any Springtime celebration. We hope you enjoy them!